What We're Reading: Alcohol Vaporizers, How Chefs Stay Slim
Jan 14, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Vaportini, Alcohol Vaporizer, Lets You Inhale Alcohol – Huffington Post
- You Can Trust A Skinny Chef! How The Pros Stay Slim – CNN
- Do You Really Get Drunker At A High Altitude? – Gizmodo
- What Qualifies As Craft Beer? – USA Today
- 5 Themes For Change In Wine In 2013 – SF Chronicle
- Study: Half The World’s Food Gets Thrown Away – Grub Street
- The Potentially Transformative Year Ahead In Food Policy – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise