What We're Reading: Alcohol Vaporizers, How Chefs Stay Slim
Jan 14, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Vaportini, Alcohol Vaporizer, Lets You Inhale Alcohol – Huffington Post
- You Can Trust A Skinny Chef! How The Pros Stay Slim – CNN
- Do You Really Get Drunker At A High Altitude? – Gizmodo
- What Qualifies As Craft Beer? – USA Today
- 5 Themes For Change In Wine In 2013 – SF Chronicle
- Study: Half The World’s Food Gets Thrown Away – Grub Street
- The Potentially Transformative Year Ahead In Food Policy – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Consult this chart; be a good person
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?