What We're Reading: Alcohol Vaporizers, How Chefs Stay Slim
Jan 14, 2013 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Vaportini, Alcohol Vaporizer, Lets You Inhale Alcohol – Huffington Post
- You Can Trust A Skinny Chef! How The Pros Stay Slim – CNN
- Do You Really Get Drunker At A High Altitude? – Gizmodo
- What Qualifies As Craft Beer? – USA Today
- 5 Themes For Change In Wine In 2013 – SF Chronicle
- Study: Half The World’s Food Gets Thrown Away – Grub Street
- The Potentially Transformative Year Ahead In Food Policy – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe