What We're Reading: Alcohol Vaporizers, How Chefs Stay Slim
Jan 14, 2013 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Vaportini, Alcohol Vaporizer, Lets You Inhale Alcohol – Huffington Post
- You Can Trust A Skinny Chef! How The Pros Stay Slim – CNN
- Do You Really Get Drunker At A High Altitude? – Gizmodo
- What Qualifies As Craft Beer? – USA Today
- 5 Themes For Change In Wine In 2013 – SF Chronicle
- Study: Half The World’s Food Gets Thrown Away – Grub Street
- The Potentially Transformative Year Ahead In Food Policy – The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Crispy, crunchy chips dusted with savory spices
Investors are bullish on the take ’n’ bake concept
Italian tradition of predinner drink. With food.
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce