- Tests Say Mislabeled Fish Is A Widespread Problem – NY Times
- Bloody Hell: London Might Outlaw Rare Burgers – Grub Street
- Simpsons: Hipsters Take Over With Artisanal Donuts, Farmers Markets – Eater
- If Good Whiskey Takes Years To Mature, How Do You Start A New Brand? – Slate
- The Best Of Food And Drink, 2012 – Esquire
- 5 International Food Chains Permeating The U.S. – Huffington Post
- Infant Formula Causes Cell Death Where Breast Milk Does Not – The Atlantic
Got a great link that’s piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.