What We're Reading: Powerful Women In Wine, Yelp Reviews Broadcast In The Bathroom
Dec 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hipster Hunters – Slate
- Hanukkah's New Tastes Still Rooted In Tradition – NY Times
- Why Drinking Tea Was Once Considered A Dangerous Habit – NPR
- Restaurant Broadcasts Bad Yelp Review In Bathroom – Huffington Post
- Why Champagne Is A Luxury Asia Can't Live Without? – WSJ
- Which Baller Chef Will Step Up To This One-Pound White Truffle? – Grubstreet
- The 50 Most Powerful Women In Wine – The Drinks Business
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?