What We're Reading: Powerful Women In Wine, Yelp Reviews Broadcast In The Bathroom
Dec 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hipster Hunters – Slate
- Hanukkah's New Tastes Still Rooted In Tradition – NY Times
- Why Drinking Tea Was Once Considered A Dangerous Habit – NPR
- Restaurant Broadcasts Bad Yelp Review In Bathroom – Huffington Post
- Why Champagne Is A Luxury Asia Can't Live Without? – WSJ
- Which Baller Chef Will Step Up To This One-Pound White Truffle? – Grubstreet
- The 50 Most Powerful Women In Wine – The Drinks Business
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time