What We're Reading: Powerful Women In Wine, Yelp Reviews Broadcast In The Bathroom
Dec 6, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hipster Hunters – Slate
- Hanukkah's New Tastes Still Rooted In Tradition – NY Times
- Why Drinking Tea Was Once Considered A Dangerous Habit – NPR
- Restaurant Broadcasts Bad Yelp Review In Bathroom – Huffington Post
- Why Champagne Is A Luxury Asia Can't Live Without? – WSJ
- Which Baller Chef Will Step Up To This One-Pound White Truffle? – Grubstreet
- The 50 Most Powerful Women In Wine – The Drinks Business
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
One step no-effort cheese grater cleanup
Refreshing and non-alcoholic. Or you can spike!
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast