What We're Reading: Powerful Women In Wine, Yelp Reviews Broadcast In The Bathroom
Dec 6, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Hipster Hunters – Slate
- Hanukkah's New Tastes Still Rooted In Tradition – NY Times
- Why Drinking Tea Was Once Considered A Dangerous Habit – NPR
- Restaurant Broadcasts Bad Yelp Review In Bathroom – Huffington Post
- Why Champagne Is A Luxury Asia Can't Live Without? – WSJ
- Which Baller Chef Will Step Up To This One-Pound White Truffle? – Grubstreet
- The 50 Most Powerful Women In Wine – The Drinks Business
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
Sriracha, Tabasco, Cholula square off
Looking to try natural wines? Print this list.
The cans and bottles to seek out
Top breweries get on board with big cans
Dig into a hearty bowl of tomatillo pork chili
Wines from Greece have never been hotter