What We're Reading: Pizza Hut Perfume, Best Sushi Restaurants In U.S.
Dec 5, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pizza Perfume: Pizza Hut Releases ‘Eau De Pizza Hut’ – Eater
- The Best Sushi Restaurants In The U.S. – Travel + Leisure
- The Case For Drinking As Much Coffee As You Like – The Atlantic
- This Man Has Collected 10,000 Vintage Candy Wrappers – Narratively
- Can You Really Drink Yourself Blind? – Slate
- Vandals Destroy $25 Million Of Wine At Famed Italian Winery – Grub Street
- Is This The World’s Hottest Burger? – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
It measures only 14" by 21" and is counter-ready
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce