What We're Reading: Leninade, Fluff Divides Families
Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Danny And The Electric Kung Pao Pastrami Test - GQ
- Shake Shack To Unleash Its First London Location In 2013 - Eater
- Why Greek Yogurt Makers Want Whey To Go Away - NPR
- Fluff Divides Families, Casseroles - Wall Street Journal
- This Exists: Leinande - Huffington Post
- There's One Thing You Left Out - NY Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time