What We're Reading: Soviet-Themed Soda, Shake Shack Opening In London
Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- This Exists: Leninade, The Soviet-Themed Soda – Huffington Post
- Shake Shack To Open First London Location In 2013 – Eater
- In Defense Of The Notion That Restaurants Make You Fat – Inside Scoop
- This Radiant Fryer Promises Deep Fried Foods Without Guilt – Gizmodo
- Burger King Is Now Delivering In New York City – Grub Street
- Honoring A Spongy Subject Of Classroom Experiments – NY Times
- 11 Secret Weapons For Your Thanksgiving Meal – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
Sriracha, Tabasco, Cholula square off
Looking to try natural wines? Print this list.
The cans and bottles to seek out
Top breweries get on board with big cans
Dig into a hearty bowl of tomatillo pork chili
Wines from Greece have never been hotter