What We're Reading: Soviet-Themed Soda, Shake Shack Opening In London
Nov 20, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- This Exists: Leninade, The Soviet-Themed Soda – Huffington Post
- Shake Shack To Open First London Location In 2013 – Eater
- In Defense Of The Notion That Restaurants Make You Fat – Inside Scoop
- This Radiant Fryer Promises Deep Fried Foods Without Guilt – Gizmodo
- Burger King Is Now Delivering In New York City – Grub Street
- Honoring A Spongy Subject Of Classroom Experiments – NY Times
- 11 Secret Weapons For Your Thanksgiving Meal – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
That extra scoop of bedroom? That'll cost ya.
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?