What We're Reading: Soviet-Themed Soda, Shake Shack Opening In London
Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- This Exists: Leninade, The Soviet-Themed Soda – Huffington Post
- Shake Shack To Open First London Location In 2013 – Eater
- In Defense Of The Notion That Restaurants Make You Fat – Inside Scoop
- This Radiant Fryer Promises Deep Fried Foods Without Guilt – Gizmodo
- Burger King Is Now Delivering In New York City – Grub Street
- Honoring A Spongy Subject Of Classroom Experiments – NY Times
- 11 Secret Weapons For Your Thanksgiving Meal – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe