What We're Reading: Soviet-Themed Soda, Shake Shack Opening In London
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- This Exists: Leninade, The Soviet-Themed Soda – Huffington Post
- Shake Shack To Open First London Location In 2013 – Eater
- In Defense Of The Notion That Restaurants Make You Fat – Inside Scoop
- This Radiant Fryer Promises Deep Fried Foods Without Guilt – Gizmodo
- Burger King Is Now Delivering In New York City – Grub Street
- Honoring A Spongy Subject Of Classroom Experiments – NY Times
- 11 Secret Weapons For Your Thanksgiving Meal – Food52
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »