What We're Reading: Holiday Flavors Getting Weirder, Behind The Counter At Chop't
Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Holiday Flavors Keep Getting More Weird – USA Today
- Value Added: Behind The Counter At Chop’t – Washington Post
- Is Ordering Via Facebook Catching On – Finally? – Fast Casual
- Moonshiners Take Over City Hall – Huffington Post
- If The Pretzel Chicken Isn’t Awesome, Why Review It? – NPR
- How Food Trucks Went From ‘Scourge’ To ‘Savior’ – Grub Street
- It’s Fashionable To Eat Rabbit And Pigeon Again – The Independent
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
That watermelon salad just got a lot easier to make
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
The center of barbecue in America? We say yes.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose