What We're Reading: Holiday Flavors Getting Weirder, Behind The Counter At Chop't
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Holiday Flavors Keep Getting More Weird – USA Today
- Value Added: Behind The Counter At Chop’t – Washington Post
- Is Ordering Via Facebook Catching On – Finally? – Fast Casual
- Moonshiners Take Over City Hall – Huffington Post
- If The Pretzel Chicken Isn’t Awesome, Why Review It? – NPR
- How Food Trucks Went From ‘Scourge’ To ‘Savior’ – Grub Street
- It’s Fashionable To Eat Rabbit And Pigeon Again – The Independent
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »