What We're Reading: Holiday Flavors Getting Weirder, Behind The Counter At Chop't
Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Holiday Flavors Keep Getting More Weird – USA Today
- Value Added: Behind The Counter At Chop’t – Washington Post
- Is Ordering Via Facebook Catching On – Finally? – Fast Casual
- Moonshiners Take Over City Hall – Huffington Post
- If The Pretzel Chicken Isn’t Awesome, Why Review It? – NPR
- How Food Trucks Went From ‘Scourge’ To ‘Savior’ – Grub Street
- It’s Fashionable To Eat Rabbit And Pigeon Again – The Independent
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe