What We're Reading: Holiday Flavors Getting Weirder, Behind The Counter At Chop't
Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Holiday Flavors Keep Getting More Weird – USA Today
- Value Added: Behind The Counter At Chop’t – Washington Post
- Is Ordering Via Facebook Catching On – Finally? – Fast Casual
- Moonshiners Take Over City Hall – Huffington Post
- If The Pretzel Chicken Isn’t Awesome, Why Review It? – NPR
- How Food Trucks Went From ‘Scourge’ To ‘Savior’ – Grub Street
- It’s Fashionable To Eat Rabbit And Pigeon Again – The Independent
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Slice into the first Great Artisanal Ham Tasting
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?