What We're Reading: Holiday Flavors Getting Weirder, Behind The Counter At Chop't
Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Holiday Flavors Keep Getting More Weird – USA Today
- Value Added: Behind The Counter At Chop’t – Washington Post
- Is Ordering Via Facebook Catching On – Finally? – Fast Casual
- Moonshiners Take Over City Hall – Huffington Post
- If The Pretzel Chicken Isn’t Awesome, Why Review It? – NPR
- How Food Trucks Went From ‘Scourge’ To ‘Savior’ – Grub Street
- It’s Fashionable To Eat Rabbit And Pigeon Again – The Independent
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
This is one fine food holiday
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time