What We're Reading: Ferràn's Bullipedia, How To Use Ghost Peppers
Nov 9, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Ferràn Adria: Bullipedia Takes Chef From Bites to Byes - BBC News
- Lessons We Can Learn From Jiro Ono - Lifehacker
- Key Ingredient: Ghost Peppers - Chicago Reader
- Premium Food Items Help Results At Wendy's - New York Times
- PETA Gifts Mitt Romney A Vegan Consolation Prize Basket - Ecorazzi
- Amazon Launches Online Wine Marketplace - LA Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Young toques, here are some words to live by
Hint: the secret tool is already in your kitchen
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise