What We're Reading: Ferràn's Bullipedia, How To Use Ghost Peppers
Nov 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Ferràn Adria: Bullipedia Takes Chef From Bites to Byes - BBC News
- Lessons We Can Learn From Jiro Ono - Lifehacker
- Key Ingredient: Ghost Peppers - Chicago Reader
- Premium Food Items Help Results At Wendy's - New York Times
- PETA Gifts Mitt Romney A Vegan Consolation Prize Basket - Ecorazzi
- Amazon Launches Online Wine Marketplace - LA Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
It's a chef's key staffing decision
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?