What We're Reading: Ferràn's Bullipedia, How To Use Ghost Peppers
Nov 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Ferràn Adria: Bullipedia Takes Chef From Bites to Byes - BBC News
- Lessons We Can Learn From Jiro Ono - Lifehacker
- Key Ingredient: Ghost Peppers - Chicago Reader
- Premium Food Items Help Results At Wendy's - New York Times
- PETA Gifts Mitt Romney A Vegan Consolation Prize Basket - Ecorazzi
- Amazon Launches Online Wine Marketplace - LA Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A founding-father fun fact that’s actually fun!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Dining in Space City is out of this world
Ceramic wall planters help brighten a small space
How cheese dip could signal the next big food craze