What We're Reading: Welcome Back, Cider! Tom Colicchio In 'Sex And The City?'
Nov 8, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Enough With The Pumpkins – NY Times
- Here's Bourdain And Ripert's Good And Evil Chocolate Bar – Eater
- Tom Colicchio Was Almost In 'Sex And The City' - Huffington Post
- Americans Rediscover The Kick Of Hard Cider – NPR
- The Chef Recommends The Kangaroo –WSJ
- Eat Out To Support Sandy Victims – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?