What We're Reading: Welcome Back, Cider! Tom Colicchio In 'Sex And The City?'
Nov 8, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Enough With The Pumpkins – NY Times
- Here's Bourdain And Ripert's Good And Evil Chocolate Bar – Eater
- Tom Colicchio Was Almost In 'Sex And The City' - Huffington Post
- Americans Rediscover The Kick Of Hard Cider – NPR
- The Chef Recommends The Kangaroo –WSJ
- Eat Out To Support Sandy Victims – CNN
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce