21 Things You Didn't Know About Lunch
Facts on ketchup, mustard and mayo to enlighten you
I like to let loose on Fridays and eat some junk food, not that I haven't been doing that for the entire past week of "getting to know my apartment better" as we all work from home, but special junk food. Like Belgian frites, which need lots of mayo. Dirty water dogs with lots of spicy brown mustard. I think only New Yorkers can say dirty water dogs and actually salivate. And yeah, maybe even some form of breaded, fried, gulp, white meat chicken. Ketchup all the way.
Here are 21 things you never knew about the power-threesome of the condiment world.
- A broad term for any thick, tangy and savory fruit or vegetable-based condiment.
- Ancient scorpion sting poultice.
- Only condiment in Asia named after a doll (to our limited knowledge).
And now that you're in the mood, some lunch to go with them.
- Meatloaf Sandwich Love
- How Not To Feel Guilty About Using Canned Crescent Dough
- 5 Spicy Deviled Egg Ideas
Over the power-threesome? I just like saying that. Fine, here are two things I guarantee you've never spread on a sandwich.