- U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Drinkable – NPR
- ‘Microwave Popcorn Lung’ Victim Wins $7 Million Lawsuit – Gawker
- What Is America’s Favorite Burger Chain? – Huffington Post
- Food And Liquor Burglar Gains A Stiff Prison Term – NY Times
- When Did Our Evolutionary Ancestors Start Tasting Like Chicken? – Slate
- Gut Check At Shake Shack: Burger Joint Now Posts Calorie Counts – WSJ
- Starbucks’ At-Home Coffee Maker Aims To Re-Invent The Latte – The Atlantic
Got a great link that’s piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.