Our 12 Most Popular Stories This Week
Dada Life's Banana Obsession, Portland's Bento Box
This week in Food Republic history, Dada Life revealed the reason why their fans dress up like bananas, our nightlife reporter took a fashion turn for the best and everyone added a very important email address to their mass mailing lists. We threw in a little food art and end-of-summer booze-spiked plum sorbet to balance it all out.
Check out what happens when football, style and LA food culture come together in this week's 12 most popular stories.
1. 10 Reasons To Buy A Cheap Southwest Ticket to Greenville, SC. No, Really!
2. 6 Places To Eat And Drink Shockingly Well In Downtown Los Angeles
3. 4 Boozy Coffee Drinks To Wake You Up Right
4. Rusko Needs A Lengua Taco, Stat
5. Los Angeles: What Happens When A Chef Puts His E-Mail Address On A Menu?
6. Style Icons: An Interview With Geoffrey And Margaret Zakarian
7. The Origins of Dada Life's Banana Obsession
8. Beer Around The NFL: Minnesota Vikings
9. Portland, Oregeon Is Famous For Bento Boxes
10.Visual Snack: Check Out These Awesome Food Sculptures
11. Five-Spiced Plum And Red Wine Sorbet Recipe
12. NY Fashion Week Party Report: Busta Rhymes, Strippers & Dessert Installations
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »