The NFL Season Is Here! Try Out Our 25 Easy Tailgating Recipes.
Football season means a whole lotta snacking
With the NFL kicking off tonight, it is time to focus on the food that will get you through the long and tumultuous season. We all know that the tailgate before (or after) the game can be as epic as the game itself. It’s time to put down those summer salads – they are still fair game Monday through Saturday, don’t worry – and try out some of our 25 most popular tailgating recipes for the big one on Sunday.
And read more about food and football crossovers with the FR Not Sucky Tailgating Gear Guide, Top 5 Sandwiches Named After NFL Players, Interview With The San Francisco 49ers Chef and Beer Around The NFL series.
- Chipotle Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Sriracha-Honey Wings Recipe
- Jackson Street Baked Hot Wings Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Balls Recipe
- Crunchy Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- Tennessee White Chili Recipe
- Bark’s Baked Beans Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- Vegetarian Black Bean Chili Recipe
- Bacon Taquitos Recipe
- Homemade Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato Skins With Bacon Recipe
- Jalapeños Stuffed With Cashews & Coconut
- Pork Belly Sliders Recipe
- Mini Roast Beef Sliders Recipe
- Cheese-Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
- Spicy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- Chili And Cornbread Cups Recipe
- Salsa Verde Cruda Recipe
- Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Chicken & Beef Satays With Peanut Sauce
- Lobster Guacamole Recipe
- Garlic And Jalapeño Hummus Recipe
- Coconut And Pork Eggs Rolls Recipe
- Easy Potato Tacos Recipe
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »