What We're Reading: Beer Over Wine, Noodle Making Robots
Aug 20, 2012 11:31 am
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More Americans Drink Beer Than Wine: Report - The Huffington Post
- Chinese Chef Builds And Sells Noodle Making Robots - OC Weekly
- Rene Redzepi Magazine Cover Made Of Food - Eater
- How To Eat A Fertilized Duck Egg - Gadling
- Got Lobster? Maine To Give Cheap Crustaceans A Marketing Makeover - Business Week
- Maria Sharapova Has A Sweet New Gig: Candy Seller - USA Today
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe