What We're Reading: Beer Over Wine, Noodle Making Robots
Aug 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More Americans Drink Beer Than Wine: Report - The Huffington Post
- Chinese Chef Builds And Sells Noodle Making Robots - OC Weekly
- Rene Redzepi Magazine Cover Made Of Food - Eater
- How To Eat A Fertilized Duck Egg - Gadling
- Got Lobster? Maine To Give Cheap Crustaceans A Marketing Makeover - Business Week
- Maria Sharapova Has A Sweet New Gig: Candy Seller - USA Today
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce