What We're Reading: Beer Over Wine, Noodle Making Robots
Aug 20, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- More Americans Drink Beer Than Wine: Report - The Huffington Post
- Chinese Chef Builds And Sells Noodle Making Robots - OC Weekly
- Rene Redzepi Magazine Cover Made Of Food - Eater
- How To Eat A Fertilized Duck Egg - Gadling
- Got Lobster? Maine To Give Cheap Crustaceans A Marketing Makeover - Business Week
- Maria Sharapova Has A Sweet New Gig: Candy Seller - USA Today
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?