What We're Reading: Friday, June 8
Jun 8, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Remote Control Stove Lets You Start Dinner Before You Even Leave Work – Gizmodo
- Why Soybeans Sit On The Bench While Corn Takes The Field – NPR
- Is The Great British Menu The Effing End Of The Rude Television Chef? – The Guardian
- Ukraine Coach Suspects German Sabotage After Team Struck Down With Food Poisoning – Yahoo!
- Artist Bakes Bread In Shape Of Gruesome Body Parts – Huffington Post
- What’s Really In Your Steak – Salon
- Soda Tax Economics – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
From Team Zahav, Montreal-style smoked short ribs
A hypnotizing vegetarian tart packed with flavor
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Also, a guide to their most-popular brands
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever