What We're Reading: Friday, June 8
Jun 8, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Remote Control Stove Lets You Start Dinner Before You Even Leave Work – Gizmodo
- Why Soybeans Sit On The Bench While Corn Takes The Field – NPR
- Is The Great British Menu The Effing End Of The Rude Television Chef? – The Guardian
- Ukraine Coach Suspects German Sabotage After Team Struck Down With Food Poisoning – Yahoo!
- Artist Bakes Bread In Shape Of Gruesome Body Parts – Huffington Post
- What’s Really In Your Steak – Salon
- Soda Tax Economics – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ditch the bread, use shrooms instead!
And more importantly, when to use each
7 pubs to visit in Dublin for the crafty good stuff
The story behind the Bay Area restaurant’s design
Bright green, full of flavor, extra-good for you
You can call it “brown vodka” no more
She dishes on Tokyo’s great dining, clean streets