What We're Reading: Friday, June 8
Jun 8, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Remote Control Stove Lets You Start Dinner Before You Even Leave Work – Gizmodo
- Why Soybeans Sit On The Bench While Corn Takes The Field – NPR
- Is The Great British Menu The Effing End Of The Rude Television Chef? – The Guardian
- Ukraine Coach Suspects German Sabotage After Team Struck Down With Food Poisoning – Yahoo!
- Artist Bakes Bread In Shape Of Gruesome Body Parts – Huffington Post
- What’s Really In Your Steak – Salon
- Soda Tax Economics – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
The first episode of Food Club does not disappoint
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time