What We're Reading: Friday, June 8
Jun 8, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Remote Control Stove Lets You Start Dinner Before You Even Leave Work – Gizmodo
- Why Soybeans Sit On The Bench While Corn Takes The Field – NPR
- Is The Great British Menu The Effing End Of The Rude Television Chef? – The Guardian
- Ukraine Coach Suspects German Sabotage After Team Struck Down With Food Poisoning – Yahoo!
- Artist Bakes Bread In Shape Of Gruesome Body Parts – Huffington Post
- What’s Really In Your Steak – Salon
- Soda Tax Economics – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Hint: the secret tool is already in your kitchen
Young toques, here are some words to live by
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise