What We're Reading: Friday, June 8
Jun 8, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Remote Control Stove Lets You Start Dinner Before You Even Leave Work – Gizmodo
- Why Soybeans Sit On The Bench While Corn Takes The Field – NPR
- Is The Great British Menu The Effing End Of The Rude Television Chef? – The Guardian
- Ukraine Coach Suspects German Sabotage After Team Struck Down With Food Poisoning – Yahoo!
- Artist Bakes Bread In Shape Of Gruesome Body Parts – Huffington Post
- What’s Really In Your Steak – Salon
- Soda Tax Economics – Slate
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe