What We're Reading: Thursday, June 7
Jun 7, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jerry Seinfeld Not in Favor of Soda Ban, Prefers ‘Early Death’ - Grub Street
- Road Brew: How to Make Hooch with Tunisian Date Juice (Or Try) - NPR
- The Future Of "Famine Foods" - Washington Post
- The Truth of Why “Manly” Men Order Steak, and “Wimps” Order Salad - Forbes
- Rick Bayless Named To Mexico's Order Of The Aztec Eagle - Eater
- Taste Test: Haribo Gummy Bears, German vs. American - Serious Eats
- Dinner is Ready (Tell No One) - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise