What We're Reading: Thursday, June 7
Jun 7, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jerry Seinfeld Not in Favor of Soda Ban, Prefers ‘Early Death’ - Grub Street
- Road Brew: How to Make Hooch with Tunisian Date Juice (Or Try) - NPR
- The Future Of "Famine Foods" - Washington Post
- The Truth of Why “Manly” Men Order Steak, and “Wimps” Order Salad - Forbes
- Rick Bayless Named To Mexico's Order Of The Aztec Eagle - Eater
- Taste Test: Haribo Gummy Bears, German vs. American - Serious Eats
- Dinner is Ready (Tell No One) - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time