What We're Reading: Thursday, June 7
Jun 7, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jerry Seinfeld Not in Favor of Soda Ban, Prefers ‘Early Death’ - Grub Street
- Road Brew: How to Make Hooch with Tunisian Date Juice (Or Try) - NPR
- The Future Of "Famine Foods" - Washington Post
- The Truth of Why “Manly” Men Order Steak, and “Wimps” Order Salad - Forbes
- Rick Bayless Named To Mexico's Order Of The Aztec Eagle - Eater
- Taste Test: Haribo Gummy Bears, German vs. American - Serious Eats
- Dinner is Ready (Tell No One) - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?