What We're Reading: Thursday, June 7
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Jerry Seinfeld Not in Favor of Soda Ban, Prefers ‘Early Death’ - Grub Street
- Road Brew: How to Make Hooch with Tunisian Date Juice (Or Try) - NPR
- The Future Of "Famine Foods" - Washington Post
- The Truth of Why “Manly” Men Order Steak, and “Wimps” Order Salad - Forbes
- Rick Bayless Named To Mexico's Order Of The Aztec Eagle - Eater
- Taste Test: Haribo Gummy Bears, German vs. American - Serious Eats
- Dinner is Ready (Tell No One) - Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »