What We're Reading: Friday, May 18
May 18, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- A History Of Human Fingers Found In Fast Food – NPR
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Shoot Jelly Donuts At Taylor Kitsch – Eater
- Why You Shouldn’t Eat Cheap Sushi – The Atlantic
- Is Cilantro Hating Genetic? – Gizmodo
- Layer Nation El Tirador Shot Dispenser - Gear Patrol
- Obama Unveils Private-Public Partnership On Food Aid – TIME
- A Bridge-Building, Cross-Cultural Art Project That’s Also Delicious – The New York Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?