What We're Reading: Friday, May 18
May 18, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- A History Of Human Fingers Found In Fast Food – NPR
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Shoot Jelly Donuts At Taylor Kitsch – Eater
- Why You Shouldn’t Eat Cheap Sushi – The Atlantic
- Is Cilantro Hating Genetic? – Gizmodo
- Layer Nation El Tirador Shot Dispenser - Gear Patrol
- Obama Unveils Private-Public Partnership On Food Aid – TIME
- A Bridge-Building, Cross-Cultural Art Project That’s Also Delicious – The New York Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Why is the Louis XIII Rare Cask so expensive?
Umami burger at LAX to incredible tortas at O'Hare
Here's where to go in the historical Southern city
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast