What We're Reading: Friday, May 18
May 18, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- A History Of Human Fingers Found In Fast Food – NPR
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Shoot Jelly Donuts At Taylor Kitsch – Eater
- Why You Shouldn’t Eat Cheap Sushi – The Atlantic
- Is Cilantro Hating Genetic? – Gizmodo
- Layer Nation El Tirador Shot Dispenser - Gear Patrol
- Obama Unveils Private-Public Partnership On Food Aid – TIME
- A Bridge-Building, Cross-Cultural Art Project That’s Also Delicious – The New York Times
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
We swear this is a real thing in South Africa
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time