What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 16
May 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pliny The Younger, Supposedly The Best Beer In The World - Slate
- Fake Pig Ears Latest China Food Scandal - Mother Nature Network
- Did You Know Volkswagen Sells Ketchup And Sausage? - Jalopnik
- Steak Specialists Discover A New Brand Of Beer - Gizmodo
- Rise Of The Single Dish Restaurant - The Guardian
- Taste Test: Bottled Ranch Dressing - Serious Eats
- New Wine Glasses Aim To Balance "Fire And Water" - Reuters
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
They're hot, often dirty and pretty much tired
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce