What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 16
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pliny The Younger, Supposedly The Best Beer In The World - Slate
- Fake Pig Ears Latest China Food Scandal - Mother Nature Network
- Did You Know Volkswagen Sells Ketchup And Sausage? - Jalopnik
- Steak Specialists Discover A New Brand Of Beer - Gizmodo
- Rise Of The Single Dish Restaurant - The Guardian
- Taste Test: Bottled Ranch Dressing - Serious Eats
- New Wine Glasses Aim To Balance "Fire And Water" - Reuters
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »