What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 16
May 16, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pliny The Younger, Supposedly The Best Beer In The World - Slate
- Fake Pig Ears Latest China Food Scandal - Mother Nature Network
- Did You Know Volkswagen Sells Ketchup And Sausage? - Jalopnik
- Steak Specialists Discover A New Brand Of Beer - Gizmodo
- Rise Of The Single Dish Restaurant - The Guardian
- Taste Test: Bottled Ranch Dressing - Serious Eats
- New Wine Glasses Aim To Balance "Fire And Water" - Reuters
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
Creative, comfortable spaces to enjoy great brews
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Spicy hot-sauce-spiked chickpeas for healthy lunch!
Nightclub culture meets hush-toned mixology
An interview with NYC's restaurant resurrectionist
The Precision Cooker from Anova is a game changer
The big wine stories on our radar