What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 16
May 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pliny The Younger, Supposedly The Best Beer In The World - Slate
- Fake Pig Ears Latest China Food Scandal - Mother Nature Network
- Did You Know Volkswagen Sells Ketchup And Sausage? - Jalopnik
- Steak Specialists Discover A New Brand Of Beer - Gizmodo
- Rise Of The Single Dish Restaurant - The Guardian
- Taste Test: Bottled Ranch Dressing - Serious Eats
- New Wine Glasses Aim To Balance "Fire And Water" - Reuters
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
After years of progress the moment has arrived
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time