What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 16
May 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Pliny The Younger, Supposedly The Best Beer In The World - Slate
- Fake Pig Ears Latest China Food Scandal - Mother Nature Network
- Did You Know Volkswagen Sells Ketchup And Sausage? - Jalopnik
- Steak Specialists Discover A New Brand Of Beer - Gizmodo
- Rise Of The Single Dish Restaurant - The Guardian
- Taste Test: Bottled Ranch Dressing - Serious Eats
- New Wine Glasses Aim To Balance "Fire And Water" - Reuters
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?