What We're Reading: Monday, May 14
May 14, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Morimoto Threw The Opening Pitch At A Phillies Game - Eater
- Waitresses With Red Lips Earn More Money, Says Science – Gothamist
- In Defense Of The Junk Food Photo-Op –The Atlantic
- Bring On The ‘Yabbies’: Australia Ditches The Bad British Food – NPR
- SPAM: Now With Three Kinds Of Pig – io9
- Debbie Does Cakes: Bizarre Realistic Cakes Made By Debbie Goard - Telegraph
- Food Allergies In The Workplace Are Not Always What They Seem – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time