What We're Reading: Monday, May 14
May 14, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Morimoto Threw The Opening Pitch At A Phillies Game - Eater
- Waitresses With Red Lips Earn More Money, Says Science – Gothamist
- In Defense Of The Junk Food Photo-Op –The Atlantic
- Bring On The ‘Yabbies’: Australia Ditches The Bad British Food – NPR
- SPAM: Now With Three Kinds Of Pig – io9
- Debbie Does Cakes: Bizarre Realistic Cakes Made By Debbie Goard - Telegraph
- Food Allergies In The Workplace Are Not Always What They Seem – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?