What We're Reading: Monday, May 14
May 14, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Morimoto Threw The Opening Pitch At A Phillies Game - Eater
- Waitresses With Red Lips Earn More Money, Says Science – Gothamist
- In Defense Of The Junk Food Photo-Op –The Atlantic
- Bring On The ‘Yabbies’: Australia Ditches The Bad British Food – NPR
- SPAM: Now With Three Kinds Of Pig – io9
- Debbie Does Cakes: Bizarre Realistic Cakes Made By Debbie Goard - Telegraph
- Food Allergies In The Workplace Are Not Always What They Seem – Forbes
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe