What We're Reading: Wednesday, May 9
May 9, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Diners With Gastric Bands Pay Half In Brazilian Town - Eater
- Rock Bands + Sandwiches = Bandwiches - McSweeney's
- Taste Test: Cape Cod's New Chips - Serious Eats
- How to Roast A Marshmallow - CHOW
- Cuisine-R Evolution Molecular Gastronomy Set - Gear Patrol
- Beer Bottle Opening Sunglasses - LA Weekly
- Lax Pet Food Safety Regulations Put Humans At Risk - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the commen
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
In fact, solo dining is a growing trend
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?