What We're Reading, Thursday, May 3
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- 85 Years Of Airplane Food - CNN/Eatocracy
- Your Foie Gras Countdown Clock - LA Weekly
- Eyewitness Booze Investigation: Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - Serious Eats
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor and App - Gear Patrol
- Cracking The Code: Making Vegan Cheese Taste Cheesier - NPR
- Hate Meat? It Might Be In Your Genes - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- The Marijuana-Themed Restaurant On A Smoking Hot Roll - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »