What We're Reading: Monday, April 30
Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- If Peas Can Talk, Should We Eat Them? – The New York Times
- Krave Jerky - Gear Patrol
- ‘Hot Dog’ Meets ‘Bun’: Famous Food Discoveries – NPR
- The Fun Of Being Drunk Is All In Your Head, Not The Bottle – The Atlantic
- Next Stop For Food Fanatics: Africa - Wall Street Journal
- How Do You Get Chile Burn Off Your Hands? - CHOW
- Can The Shape Of Your Glass Enhance The Taste Of Wine? – The Guardian
- The World’s Coolest Starbucks Stores – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise