What We're Reading: Monday, April 30
Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- If Peas Can Talk, Should We Eat Them? – The New York Times
- Krave Jerky - Gear Patrol
- ‘Hot Dog’ Meets ‘Bun’: Famous Food Discoveries – NPR
- The Fun Of Being Drunk Is All In Your Head, Not The Bottle – The Atlantic
- Next Stop For Food Fanatics: Africa - Wall Street Journal
- How Do You Get Chile Burn Off Your Hands? - CHOW
- Can The Shape Of Your Glass Enhance The Taste Of Wine? – The Guardian
- The World’s Coolest Starbucks Stores – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Hint: the secret tool is already in your kitchen
Young toques, here are some words to live by
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise