What We're Reading: Monday, April 30
Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- If Peas Can Talk, Should We Eat Them? – The New York Times
- Krave Jerky - Gear Patrol
- ‘Hot Dog’ Meets ‘Bun’: Famous Food Discoveries – NPR
- The Fun Of Being Drunk Is All In Your Head, Not The Bottle – The Atlantic
- Next Stop For Food Fanatics: Africa - Wall Street Journal
- How Do You Get Chile Burn Off Your Hands? - CHOW
- Can The Shape Of Your Glass Enhance The Taste Of Wine? – The Guardian
- The World’s Coolest Starbucks Stores – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
You know the oysters, but that's only the beginning
It's a chef's key staffing decision
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?