What We're Reading: Monday, April 30
Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- If Peas Can Talk, Should We Eat Them? – The New York Times
- Krave Jerky - Gear Patrol
- ‘Hot Dog’ Meets ‘Bun’: Famous Food Discoveries – NPR
- The Fun Of Being Drunk Is All In Your Head, Not The Bottle – The Atlantic
- Next Stop For Food Fanatics: Africa - Wall Street Journal
- How Do You Get Chile Burn Off Your Hands? - CHOW
- Can The Shape Of Your Glass Enhance The Taste Of Wine? – The Guardian
- The World’s Coolest Starbucks Stores – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
Classic, hearty salmon in an herbed cream sauce
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time