It’s starting to feel like summer in our New York City hometown, which means only one thing—it’s time to throw some meat (and vegetables!) on the grill. In May we will be bringing you many, many stories relating to cooking over fire. But this week we kicked it all off with a guide for where food goes on the grill. There’s a science to it. Also this week: Lupe Fiasco blogs for us from Australia, our cocktail columnist Simon Ford gives his advice for drinking in Havana, and British chef (empire builder) Mark Hix tells us about his London restaurants. Also, make sure to follow our Instagram account. Andrew Carmellini is running the show.
1. 7 Types of Baseball Eaters
2. Where Food Goes On The Grill
3. Israeli Cuisine Is Getting Serious In The States
4. 5 Whiskey And Beer Crossovers To Try Right Now
5. Photos: ‘Eat With Your Hands’ Book Party
6. Mark Hix: Locavore, Under A Neon Glow
7. Quesadillas “Benedict” Recipe
8. The World’s Best Airport Restaurants
9. Lupe Fiasco Is All About The Wagaya in Brisbane
10. Six Steps To The Best Meatloaf Sandwich
11. How To Drink Properly In Havana, Cuba
12. Can A Retro Logo Disguise One Wimpy Beer?