What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 18
Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How to Charm Your Sushi Chef - CHOW
- Burger King Japan Will Put 15 Slices Of Bacon On A Burger For 110 Yen ($1.24) - Eater
- 13th-Century Food Fights Helped Fuel the Magna Carta - NPR
- Woman In Tight Dress Slips On Butter For 20 Minutes, Call It Art - Gawker
- From Europe, Lessons on Frying Pizza - New York Times
- Laser-Cut Designer Sushi Rolls - LA Weekly
- Sauced: Hoisin Barbecue Sauce - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?