What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 18
Apr 18, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How to Charm Your Sushi Chef - CHOW
- Burger King Japan Will Put 15 Slices Of Bacon On A Burger For 110 Yen ($1.24) - Eater
- 13th-Century Food Fights Helped Fuel the Magna Carta - NPR
- Woman In Tight Dress Slips On Butter For 20 Minutes, Call It Art - Gawker
- From Europe, Lessons on Frying Pizza - New York Times
- Laser-Cut Designer Sushi Rolls - LA Weekly
- Sauced: Hoisin Barbecue Sauce - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Your afternoon got a little more interesting
This is one fine food holiday
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time