What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 18
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How to Charm Your Sushi Chef - CHOW
- Burger King Japan Will Put 15 Slices Of Bacon On A Burger For 110 Yen ($1.24) - Eater
- 13th-Century Food Fights Helped Fuel the Magna Carta - NPR
- Woman In Tight Dress Slips On Butter For 20 Minutes, Call It Art - Gawker
- From Europe, Lessons on Frying Pizza - New York Times
- Laser-Cut Designer Sushi Rolls - LA Weekly
- Sauced: Hoisin Barbecue Sauce - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »