What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 18
Apr 18, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How to Charm Your Sushi Chef - CHOW
- Burger King Japan Will Put 15 Slices Of Bacon On A Burger For 110 Yen ($1.24) - Eater
- 13th-Century Food Fights Helped Fuel the Magna Carta - NPR
- Woman In Tight Dress Slips On Butter For 20 Minutes, Call It Art - Gawker
- From Europe, Lessons on Frying Pizza - New York Times
- Laser-Cut Designer Sushi Rolls - LA Weekly
- Sauced: Hoisin Barbecue Sauce - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
Creative, comfortable spaces to enjoy great brews
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Spicy hot-sauce-spiked chickpeas for healthy lunch!
Nightclub culture meets hush-toned mixology
An interview with NYC's restaurant resurrectionist
The Precision Cooker from Anova is a game changer
The big wine stories on our radar