What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 17
Apr 17, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- History, Honor At The Howard Theater - Marcus Samuelsson
- The Man Who Eats Live Animals – The Guardian
- Seven Foods You’ll Be Eating In The Future – Huffington Post
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: James Bond Drinks Beer – The New York Times
- The Exceedingly Strange World Of Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies – The Atlantic
- How Food Aid Undermines Kim Jong Un – CNN
- Domino’s Sticks To Its Ways Abroad – The Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe