What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 17
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- History, Honor At The Howard Theater - Marcus Samuelsson
- The Man Who Eats Live Animals – The Guardian
- Seven Foods You’ll Be Eating In The Future – Huffington Post
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: James Bond Drinks Beer – The New York Times
- The Exceedingly Strange World Of Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies – The Atlantic
- How Food Aid Undermines Kim Jong Un – CNN
- Domino’s Sticks To Its Ways Abroad – The Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »