What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 17
Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- History, Honor At The Howard Theater - Marcus Samuelsson
- The Man Who Eats Live Animals – The Guardian
- Seven Foods You’ll Be Eating In The Future – Huffington Post
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: James Bond Drinks Beer – The New York Times
- The Exceedingly Strange World Of Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies – The Atlantic
- How Food Aid Undermines Kim Jong Un – CNN
- Domino’s Sticks To Its Ways Abroad – The Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce