What We're Reading: Tuesday, April 17
Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- History, Honor At The Howard Theater - Marcus Samuelsson
- The Man Who Eats Live Animals – The Guardian
- Seven Foods You’ll Be Eating In The Future – Huffington Post
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: James Bond Drinks Beer – The New York Times
- The Exceedingly Strange World Of Federal Crop Insurance Subsidies – The Atlantic
- How Food Aid Undermines Kim Jong Un – CNN
- Domino’s Sticks To Its Ways Abroad – The Wall Street Journal
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Fall's here. We're going to keep making popsicles.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?