What We're Reading: Friday, April 13
Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Shine Supper Club: Spring Clean Your Supper - Yahoo! Shine
- Food’s Biggest Scam: The Great Kobe Beef Lie – Forbes
- Watch The David Chang Vs. Questlove Fried-Chicken Showdown On Jimmy Fallon – Grub Street
- The Bacon Sundae: Brilliant Or Tragic? – NPR
- 10 Foods That Should Be Banned From Mall Food Courts - Bon Appetit
- More Bourbon Barrels In Kentucky Than There Are People – CNN
- Mike And Ike Head For Gay Divorce In New Ad Campaign – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Consult this chart; be a good person
Slice into the first Great Artisanal Ham Tasting
On sugar, citrus and knowing when to stir
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?