What We're Reading: Friday, April 13
Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Shine Supper Club: Spring Clean Your Supper - Yahoo! Shine
- Food’s Biggest Scam: The Great Kobe Beef Lie – Forbes
- Watch The David Chang Vs. Questlove Fried-Chicken Showdown On Jimmy Fallon – Grub Street
- The Bacon Sundae: Brilliant Or Tragic? – NPR
- 10 Foods That Should Be Banned From Mall Food Courts - Bon Appetit
- More Bourbon Barrels In Kentucky Than There Are People – CNN
- Mike And Ike Head For Gay Divorce In New Ad Campaign – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
An 'early dish' on the buzzed-about opening
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise