What We're Reading: Friday, April 13
Apr 13, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Shine Supper Club: Spring Clean Your Supper - Yahoo! Shine
- Food’s Biggest Scam: The Great Kobe Beef Lie – Forbes
- Watch The David Chang Vs. Questlove Fried-Chicken Showdown On Jimmy Fallon – Grub Street
- The Bacon Sundae: Brilliant Or Tragic? – NPR
- 10 Foods That Should Be Banned From Mall Food Courts - Bon Appetit
- More Bourbon Barrels In Kentucky Than There Are People – CNN
- Mike And Ike Head For Gay Divorce In New Ad Campaign – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
In honor of Joffrey, Hound Fried Chicken shirts!
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time