What We're Reading: Friday, April 13
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Shine Supper Club: Spring Clean Your Supper - Yahoo! Shine
- Food’s Biggest Scam: The Great Kobe Beef Lie – Forbes
- Watch The David Chang Vs. Questlove Fried-Chicken Showdown On Jimmy Fallon – Grub Street
- The Bacon Sundae: Brilliant Or Tragic? – NPR
- 10 Foods That Should Be Banned From Mall Food Courts - Bon Appetit
- More Bourbon Barrels In Kentucky Than There Are People – CNN
- Mike And Ike Head For Gay Divorce In New Ad Campaign – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »