What We're Reading: Friday, April 13
Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Shine Supper Club: Spring Clean Your Supper - Yahoo! Shine
- Food’s Biggest Scam: The Great Kobe Beef Lie – Forbes
- Watch The David Chang Vs. Questlove Fried-Chicken Showdown On Jimmy Fallon – Grub Street
- The Bacon Sundae: Brilliant Or Tragic? – NPR
- 10 Foods That Should Be Banned From Mall Food Courts - Bon Appetit
- More Bourbon Barrels In Kentucky Than There Are People – CNN
- Mike And Ike Head For Gay Divorce In New Ad Campaign – Huffington Post
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Wood for sheep might mean something to you
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe