What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 11
Apr 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Mad Men and Bugles, A Free Advertising Conundrum - Vulture
- Sushi-Bots Are The Anti-Jiro, Create 3,600 Per Hour - LA Weekly
- How to Eat A Full English Breakfast - The Guardian
- Skip The Egg Yolk, Skimp On Nutrition - Chicago Tribune
- Kitchit: Dinner Is Served - Gear Patrol
- Can You Eat The Rind On Brie? - CHOW
- Two Old Ladies Now Running Social Media For Kraft Mac and Cheese - AdWeek
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Why is the Louis XIII Rare Cask so expensive?
Los Angeles chain will open in NYC this summer
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast