What We're Reading: Wednesday, April 11
Apr 11, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Mad Men and Bugles, A Free Advertising Conundrum - Vulture
- Sushi-Bots Are The Anti-Jiro, Create 3,600 Per Hour - LA Weekly
- How to Eat A Full English Breakfast - The Guardian
- Skip The Egg Yolk, Skimp On Nutrition - Chicago Tribune
- Kitchit: Dinner Is Served - Gear Patrol
- Can You Eat The Rind On Brie? - CHOW
- Two Old Ladies Now Running Social Media For Kraft Mac and Cheese - AdWeek
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?