Our Favorite Easter Recipes
Apr 8, 2012 3:01 pm
Recipes for rabbit, lamb and other Easter fauna
We love simple, delicious and seasonal spring Easter recipes with special emphasis on meat. Thank you to the holiday's rabbits, lambs and pigs. Here is how to cook you and what to pair you with.
- Dijon Mustard and White Wine Braised Rabbit with Swiss Chard with Shiitake Butter
- Buttermilk Fried Rabbit with Ham and White Cheddar Grits
- Roast Rack of Lamb with Pistachios with Easy Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Marinated Lamb Chops with Stir-Fried Dandelion Greens and Leek and Fontina Gratin
- Fettuccine Alla Cipoli with Lamb
Food Republic Newsletter
Helen Cho emerges from a somaek-induced haze
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Small batch isn’t just a buzzword. It’s the now.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca