Our Favorite Easter Recipes
Apr 8, 2012 2:01 pm
Recipes for rabbit, lamb and other Easter fauna
We love simple, delicious and seasonal spring Easter recipes with special emphasis on meat. Thank you to the holiday's rabbits, lambs and pigs. Here is how to cook you and what to pair you with.
- Dijon Mustard and White Wine Braised Rabbit with Swiss Chard with Shiitake Butter
- Buttermilk Fried Rabbit with Ham and White Cheddar Grits
- Roast Rack of Lamb with Pistachios with Easy Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Marinated Lamb Chops with Stir-Fried Dandelion Greens and Leek and Fontina Gratin
- Fettuccine Alla Cipoli with Lamb
Food Republic Newsletter
Ordering coffee drinks can be confusing!
A hypnotizing vegetarian tart packed with flavor
Top breweries get on board with big cans
Dig into a hearty bowl of tomatillo pork chili
Wines from Greece have never been hotter