Our Favorite Easter Recipes
Apr 8, 2012 3:01 pm
Recipes for rabbit, lamb and other Easter fauna
We love simple, delicious and seasonal spring Easter recipes with special emphasis on meat. Thank you to the holiday's rabbits, lambs and pigs. Here is how to cook you and what to pair you with.
- Dijon Mustard and White Wine Braised Rabbit with Swiss Chard with Shiitake Butter
- Buttermilk Fried Rabbit with Ham and White Cheddar Grits
- Roast Rack of Lamb with Pistachios with Easy Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Marinated Lamb Chops with Stir-Fried Dandelion Greens and Leek and Fontina Gratin
- Fettuccine Alla Cipoli with Lamb
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise