What We're Reading: Friday, April 6
Apr 6, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How To Feed The World After Climate Change - Slate
- For Two Food Giants, Defining Fresh Fruit Is Not Cut And Dried - The New York Times
- Nicholas Sarkozy Bans Cheese On Presidential Table - International Business Times
- In Season: Stinging Nettles - YumSugar
- Hidden Valley For Everything Ranch Dressing: The Next Ketchup - Huffington Post
- Some Jews Say Bugs Have No Place At The Seder Table - NPR
- Anthony Bourdain Will Be Publishing Marilyn Hagerty - Eater
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe