Thank heavens we have loads of brunch recipes in the bank to soak up a weeks’ worth of pints, gin, and the colorful characters that come with them in good old London town. Same time next year?
Let’s not forget three very important things that also happen this week: Passover, home of brisket matzo tacos; Easter, when competitive eaters hoover the Peeps that aren’t being occupied by the Republican primary (or curling), and baseball, the original source of stadium food and therefore heartburn.
Sound like we’re ready for ham and sugar-hyper kids? Or gefilte fish you won’t hate on for one second (and not just cause you have a lot of Kosher wine in you)? We are. Also, someday we all want to be British bartenders.
1. These Are The London Bartenders To Know
2. Photos Of Peeps In The Wild
3. Easy Beer Batter Recipe
4. Guide: London’s Proper Boozers
5. Our 10 Favorite Chocolate Easter Eggs & Bunnies
6. The Best New Eats Around Baseball
7. The Man Behind The Rematch!!! Beeyatch!!!
8. He’s The Best Bartender In The World
9. Micah Wexler’s Korean BBQ Passover
10. Guide: Good Beer At Baseball Stadiums