What We're Reading: Thursday, April 5
Apr 5, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Cooker - Gear Patrol
- Watch An Awesome Seven-Year-Old Toss Pizza Dough - Eater
- How To Kill And Eat An Iguana - Serious Eats
- 10 Classic Taiwanese Dishes - LA Weekly
- How About A Frozen Beer Foam To Go With That Pint? - Digital Trends
- Bravo To Document Life After Top Chef - YumSugar
- US Needs More Young Farmers, Ranchers - AP
- Dorito Cool Ranch Taco Shells Possibly Coming To Taco Bell - Buzzfeed
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise