What We're Reading: Thursday, April 5
Apr 5, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Cooker - Gear Patrol
- Watch An Awesome Seven-Year-Old Toss Pizza Dough - Eater
- How To Kill And Eat An Iguana - Serious Eats
- 10 Classic Taiwanese Dishes - LA Weekly
- How About A Frozen Beer Foam To Go With That Pint? - Digital Trends
- Bravo To Document Life After Top Chef - YumSugar
- US Needs More Young Farmers, Ranchers - AP
- Dorito Cool Ranch Taco Shells Possibly Coming To Taco Bell - Buzzfeed
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?