What We're Reading: Thursday, April 5
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Cooker - Gear Patrol
- Watch An Awesome Seven-Year-Old Toss Pizza Dough - Eater
- How To Kill And Eat An Iguana - Serious Eats
- 10 Classic Taiwanese Dishes - LA Weekly
- How About A Frozen Beer Foam To Go With That Pint? - Digital Trends
- Bravo To Document Life After Top Chef - YumSugar
- US Needs More Young Farmers, Ranchers - AP
- Dorito Cool Ranch Taco Shells Possibly Coming To Taco Bell - Buzzfeed
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »