What We're Reading: Thursday, March 29
Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- They Like It Raw: Meat Sashimi Lovers - New York Post
- Supreme Court Ruling: Broccoli Sucks - CHOW
- Eating Gruel, and Loving It - Slate
- For Skittles, Death Brings Both Profit and Risk - New York Times
- Top 10 Seder Faux Pas - Gourmet Live
- Urine-Soaked Eggs A Spring Taste Treat In China City - Reuters
- 5 Foods To Help Fight Spring Allergies - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A look at the struggling sugary soft drink world
Why the NY Times review of Sushi Nakazawa matters
Plus see who Ramsay fires for f*cking incompetence!
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe
A simple pressed sandwich with a lot of flavors
Little need for words with this artsy cookbook
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.