What We're Reading: Thursday, March 29
Mar 29, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- They Like It Raw: Meat Sashimi Lovers - New York Post
- Supreme Court Ruling: Broccoli Sucks - CHOW
- Eating Gruel, and Loving It - Slate
- For Skittles, Death Brings Both Profit and Risk - New York Times
- Top 10 Seder Faux Pas - Gourmet Live
- Urine-Soaked Eggs A Spring Taste Treat In China City - Reuters
- 5 Foods To Help Fight Spring Allergies - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise