What We're Reading: Thursday, March 29
Mar 29, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- They Like It Raw: Meat Sashimi Lovers - New York Post
- Supreme Court Ruling: Broccoli Sucks - CHOW
- Eating Gruel, and Loving It - Slate
- For Skittles, Death Brings Both Profit and Risk - New York Times
- Top 10 Seder Faux Pas - Gourmet Live
- Urine-Soaked Eggs A Spring Taste Treat In China City - Reuters
- 5 Foods To Help Fight Spring Allergies - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
After years of progress the moment has arrived
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time