What We're Reading: Thursday, March 29
Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- They Like It Raw: Meat Sashimi Lovers - New York Post
- Supreme Court Ruling: Broccoli Sucks - CHOW
- Eating Gruel, and Loving It - Slate
- For Skittles, Death Brings Both Profit and Risk - New York Times
- Top 10 Seder Faux Pas - Gourmet Live
- Urine-Soaked Eggs A Spring Taste Treat In China City - Reuters
- 5 Foods To Help Fight Spring Allergies - TIME
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A quick, tasty, gluten-free salad recipe for lunch
Rainy Mondays suck. I even tried to bring lunch!
Don't be shy to dip these recipes in the good stuff
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe