What We're Reading: Monday, March 19
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Wrote Every Word’ Of Her Cookbook, Just So You Know – Grub Street
- A Tale Of Greek Enterprise And Olive Oil, Smothered in Red Tape – The New York Times
- Greece On The Breadline: ‘Potato Movement’ Links Shoppers And Farmers – The Guardian
- Cause Of Foul Pine Nut Taste Befuddles Scientists – NPR
- No One Warns You About The Durian Bumps – CNN
- McDonald’s China Apologizes For Expired Chicken – Huffington Post
- The Unexpected Lessons Of Mexican Food – Salon
- Coffee History: The French Press – Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »