What We're Reading: Monday, March 19
Mar 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Wrote Every Word’ Of Her Cookbook, Just So You Know – Grub Street
- A Tale Of Greek Enterprise And Olive Oil, Smothered in Red Tape – The New York Times
- Greece On The Breadline: ‘Potato Movement’ Links Shoppers And Farmers – The Guardian
- Cause Of Foul Pine Nut Taste Befuddles Scientists – NPR
- No One Warns You About The Durian Bumps – CNN
- McDonald’s China Apologizes For Expired Chicken – Huffington Post
- The Unexpected Lessons Of Mexican Food – Salon
- Coffee History: The French Press – Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?