What We're Reading: Monday, March 19
Mar 19, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Gwyneth Paltrow ‘Wrote Every Word’ Of Her Cookbook, Just So You Know – Grub Street
- A Tale Of Greek Enterprise And Olive Oil, Smothered in Red Tape – The New York Times
- Greece On The Breadline: ‘Potato Movement’ Links Shoppers And Farmers – The Guardian
- Cause Of Foul Pine Nut Taste Befuddles Scientists – NPR
- No One Warns You About The Durian Bumps – CNN
- McDonald’s China Apologizes For Expired Chicken – Huffington Post
- The Unexpected Lessons Of Mexican Food – Salon
- Coffee History: The French Press – Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Watch out, fancy ramen, KOA's sorba noodles rock!
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise