What We're Reading: Friday, March 16
Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Before Prison, Blagojevich Grabs A Patty Melt – Huffington Post
- “The Hunger Games” Bucks Hunter Stereotypes – CNN
- How To Trick Your Taste Buds Into Enjoying More Healthy Food – The Atlantic
- Why Do Pizzerias Offer Anchovies – Slate
- Obama Gives British PM A Custom Grill – New York Daily News
- Colleagues Who Can Make You Fat – Wall Street Journal
- Rachael Ray Denies Employing Cookbook Ghostwriters – Eater
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
'Take No Prisoners' and 'Animal' methods revealed
Cookies, champagne, clementines, wings: hacked.
Homemade cookie butter in 4 foolproof steps
Escape the winter cold with classic island drinks
First rule of milk club: Don't talk about milk club
Shrimp done 40 ways, and so much more
Why didn't someone think of this sooner?
Chef Tadashi Ono offers his master recipe