What We're Reading: Friday, March 16
Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Before Prison, Blagojevich Grabs A Patty Melt – Huffington Post
- “The Hunger Games” Bucks Hunter Stereotypes – CNN
- How To Trick Your Taste Buds Into Enjoying More Healthy Food – The Atlantic
- Why Do Pizzerias Offer Anchovies – Slate
- Obama Gives British PM A Custom Grill – New York Daily News
- Colleagues Who Can Make You Fat – Wall Street Journal
- Rachael Ray Denies Employing Cookbook Ghostwriters – Eater
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
This is one fine food holiday
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time