What We're Reading: Thursday, March 15
Mar 15, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why A Big Mac Is Sometimes Healthier Than A Roast Beef Dinner - The Independent
- The Roger Sterling Diet: An Attempt - Esquire
- IHOP Once (Sincerely) Fought Against Diabetes - Grubstreet
- The Everytime, Anytime Egg-Combination Generator - New York Times
- Greek Farmers Are Selling Discount Potatoes Over The Internet - Business Insider
- The Oenophile's Answer to Girl Scout Cookie Season - SF Gate
- Riddle Me This: Two New Flavors of Skittles - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Three brands get eco-friendly and fuss-free
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Ice cream's Italian cousin has some smooth moves
In honor of Joffrey, Hound Fried Chicken shirts!
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time