What We're Reading: Thursday, March 15
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why A Big Mac Is Sometimes Healthier Than A Roast Beef Dinner - The Independent
- The Roger Sterling Diet: An Attempt - Esquire
- IHOP Once (Sincerely) Fought Against Diabetes - Grubstreet
- The Everytime, Anytime Egg-Combination Generator - New York Times
- Greek Farmers Are Selling Discount Potatoes Over The Internet - Business Insider
- The Oenophile's Answer to Girl Scout Cookie Season - SF Gate
- Riddle Me This: Two New Flavors of Skittles - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »