What We're Reading: Thursday, March 15
Mar 15, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Why A Big Mac Is Sometimes Healthier Than A Roast Beef Dinner - The Independent
- The Roger Sterling Diet: An Attempt - Esquire
- IHOP Once (Sincerely) Fought Against Diabetes - Grubstreet
- The Everytime, Anytime Egg-Combination Generator - New York Times
- Greek Farmers Are Selling Discount Potatoes Over The Internet - Business Insider
- The Oenophile's Answer to Girl Scout Cookie Season - SF Gate
- Riddle Me This: Two New Flavors of Skittles - Serious Eats
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Consult this chart; be a good person
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?