What We're Reading: Monday, February 27
Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Does Reality TV Impact A Chef's Professional Life? - The Huffington Post
- The New Indian Pariahs: Vegetarians - NPR
- The Art of Judging Latte Art - Salon
- No Parmesan Please, We're Vegetarian - Daily Telegraph
- Homebrewing: How To Brew American Amber Ale - Serious Eats
- Chef Talk: Gabrielle Hamilton - Financial Times
- The Most Sweeping Anti-Cruelty Policy In The Food Service Industry - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
You’ve heard the term. But really, you can do it.
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
A serious sign of spring. Yes, it’s spring.
Learn the different kinds of smoked salmon
A tailoring theme, a lively bar scene and more
The young NYC chef makes a “simple peasant dish”
Discover a lively cuisine in Israel’s fertile north
An old tiki favorite gets a new-Brooklyn twist
Spicy, tangy, Italian-style ribs in red sauce