What We're Reading: Monday, February 27
Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Does Reality TV Impact A Chef's Professional Life? - The Huffington Post
- The New Indian Pariahs: Vegetarians - NPR
- The Art of Judging Latte Art - Salon
- No Parmesan Please, We're Vegetarian - Daily Telegraph
- Homebrewing: How To Brew American Amber Ale - Serious Eats
- Chef Talk: Gabrielle Hamilton - Financial Times
- The Most Sweeping Anti-Cruelty Policy In The Food Service Industry - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Consult this chart; be a good person
With great beer comes great drunk munchies
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Freak shows, stone steins, "beer corpses" and more
Chefs, butchering, baking, booze, vegan. Yes!
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?