What We're Reading: Monday, February 27
Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- How Does Reality TV Impact A Chef's Professional Life? - The Huffington Post
- The New Indian Pariahs: Vegetarians - NPR
- The Art of Judging Latte Art - Salon
- No Parmesan Please, We're Vegetarian - Daily Telegraph
- Homebrewing: How To Brew American Amber Ale - Serious Eats
- Chef Talk: Gabrielle Hamilton - Financial Times
- The Most Sweeping Anti-Cruelty Policy In The Food Service Industry - The Atlantic
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose