What We're Reading: Thursday, February 23
Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will A Dash Of Bitters Do Anything At All? - Grubstreet
- Snapshots From India: Street Sweets - Serious Eats
- Top 5 Sustainable Food Sacrifices For Lent - LA Weekly
- Taco Bell's New Slogan: "Live Mas" - Ad Age
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate
- Whole Duck Cassoulet - New York Times
- Could Vegetarians Eat A Test Tube Burger? - BBC News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Nooks and crannies — never fry falafel balls again!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Somebody calculated the most nutrient-rich veg
The hottest new spots in the hippest global hubs
Beer is bigger, and better, than ever
People wait hours for famed Austin 'cue. But why?