What We're Reading: Thursday, February 23
Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will A Dash Of Bitters Do Anything At All? - Grubstreet
- Snapshots From India: Street Sweets - Serious Eats
- Top 5 Sustainable Food Sacrifices For Lent - LA Weekly
- Taco Bell's New Slogan: "Live Mas" - Ad Age
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate
- Whole Duck Cassoulet - New York Times
- Could Vegetarians Eat A Test Tube Burger? - BBC News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
A huge, melty double cheeseburger lives in Harlem
Mix with liquor or pair with dinner, you can't lose