What We're Reading: Thursday, February 23
Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will A Dash Of Bitters Do Anything At All? - Grubstreet
- Snapshots From India: Street Sweets - Serious Eats
- Top 5 Sustainable Food Sacrifices For Lent - LA Weekly
- Taco Bell's New Slogan: "Live Mas" - Ad Age
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate
- Whole Duck Cassoulet - New York Times
- Could Vegetarians Eat A Test Tube Burger? - BBC News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
A true gourmet must know gormeh. We have proof.
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Britain stops rinsing raw chicken. We should, too.
Ice, syrups and lemons are often misunderstood
Introducing the No. 7 Vans Classic Slip-On
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise