What We're Reading: Thursday, February 23
Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will A Dash Of Bitters Do Anything At All? - Grubstreet
- Snapshots From India: Street Sweets - Serious Eats
- Top 5 Sustainable Food Sacrifices For Lent - LA Weekly
- Taco Bell's New Slogan: "Live Mas" - Ad Age
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate
- Whole Duck Cassoulet - New York Times
- Could Vegetarians Eat A Test Tube Burger? - BBC News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Why is the Louis XIII Rare Cask so expensive?
Decent gluten-free beer is no myth
Alcohol, check. Chocolate, check. Life is good.
11 countries, one common and painful problem
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast