What We're Reading: Thursday, February 23
Feb 23, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Will A Dash Of Bitters Do Anything At All? - Grubstreet
- Snapshots From India: Street Sweets - Serious Eats
- Top 5 Sustainable Food Sacrifices For Lent - LA Weekly
- Taco Bell's New Slogan: "Live Mas" - Ad Age
- The Real Caveman Diet - Slate
- Whole Duck Cassoulet - New York Times
- Could Vegetarians Eat A Test Tube Burger? - BBC News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
This would look pretty nice on your brunch table
After years of progress the moment has arrived
A Middle Eastern spread with serious history
Which celebs keep coming back for BB's chicken?
Balaboosta's cauliflower recipe by popular demand
And if this guy says it, you'd better believe it
A vegetarian frittata recipe packed with flavor
Donut robots, vegan hotdogs. Food hits a long ball.
Chasing the dream one martini at a time