Rigatoni ai Carciofi Recipe
Pasta with artichokes, garlic and orange zest
I have always found artichokes a little bit like Marmite — you love them or you hate them! In my case, I absolutely adore them. If you have never tried them, please have a go at this rigatoni al Carciofe recipe — you won’t be disappointed. Never ever buy artichokes that are preserved in brine because they aren’t worth eating.
- In a large skillet or wok, melt the butter with the oil.
- Once hot, add the garlic, rosemary, olives, and artichokes and sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the wine and cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the orange zest, season with salt and pepper, and mix everything together. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and add to the pan with the artichoke mixture.
- Return the pan to high heat and mix everything together for 30 seconds to allow the sauce to coat the pasta evenly and serve immediately.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »