What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 14
Feb 14, 2012 1:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World's First Ski-Up Starbucks Opens At 8,000 Feet - Eater
- Rick Santorum Confused By Sushi - Washington Post
- Thrill-Seeker's Guide To the Neo-Soda Fountain - CHOW
- Science Speaks On the Crucial Canned Beer Question - The Atlantic
- Cook-Air Portable Grill - Gear Patrol
- Fast Food Chains Class It Up For Valentine's Day - Los Angeles Times
- France's McBaguette Sandwiches Made With Regional Terroir Cheeses - New York Daily News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
There's mussels and beer, sure. But so much more!
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Save time and fridge space with this simple recipe
Ditch the breadcrumbs, pump up flavor and crunch!
An 'early dish' on the buzzed-about opening
How sticky teeth inspired a superior new mixer
Stop everything and start deep-frying scallions
Meet notNeutral, innovators of coffee drinkware
Irish capital is awash in Guinness and fiddle tunes
Breweries use modern packaging to simply make noise