What We're Reading: Tuesday, February 14
Feb 14, 2012 2:31 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- World's First Ski-Up Starbucks Opens At 8,000 Feet - Eater
- Rick Santorum Confused By Sushi - Washington Post
- Thrill-Seeker's Guide To the Neo-Soda Fountain - CHOW
- Science Speaks On the Crucial Canned Beer Question - The Atlantic
- Cook-Air Portable Grill - Gear Patrol
- Fast Food Chains Class It Up For Valentine's Day - Los Angeles Times
- France's McBaguette Sandwiches Made With Regional Terroir Cheeses - New York Daily News
Got a great link that's piqued your interest today? Either tip us off or tell the world in the comments.
Food Republic Newsletter
Remember the 3 A's: aphrodisiac, absinthe, America
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Oh, Canada! You've invented the perfect foodstuff.
Take a comforting combination for a fun spin!
New cookbook aims to debunk edible marijuana myths
Six contenders in the coveted design categories
The nation’s capital is fast becoming a food mecca