Raspberry Yogurt Muffins Recipe
Yogurt and fruit make for easy, light muffins
Yogurt is healthy for you. So are raspberries. So by the transitive property, factoring in a certain disregard for healthfulness because it's weekend brunch, these incredibly easy raspberry yogurt muffins are basically superfood.
These are delicious with a smear of cream cheese or fresh ricotta, which you can make at home.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Lightly grease muffin tins or use paper liners.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla on medium-high speed.
- Sift the remaining dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the egg to the butter mixture and blend until combined.
- Add 1/4 cup yogurt to the butter mixture, then half of the dry ingredients, mixing and repeating with the remaining yogurt and remaining dry ingredients until the batter is combined; be sure to end with the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the whole raspberries and jam until evenly mixed. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins, filling them to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tops are slightly golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »