Gin and Lemon Chicken Wings Recipe
You can have your cocktail and wing it too
I am a firm believer that alcohol belongs in food as much as it does in a bottle, so I paired gin, with its nice woodsy undertones, with the sweetness of brown sugar for a Gin and Lemon Chicken Wings recipe so easy that you can prepare it during commercials.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF
- Whisk all the ingredients together, except the wings.
- Toss the wings in the mixture, making sure they are completely coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the wings on the foil in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.