Simple Garlic Bread Recipe
It's not an Italian meal without garlic bread
Would a table with red-checkered tablecloth, straw-wrapped bottle of Chianti and plates heaped with spaghetti and meatballs (hopefully stuffed with mozzarella, but still good if not) be complete without a hot, crunchy loaf of garlic bread? Of course not. Thankfully it's super-easy to make, and if it isn't, check out our step-by-step how-to guide to get started.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice loaf lengthwise and lay open-faced.
- in a medium bowl, combine butter, garlic and parsley.
- Spread in a thick, even layer over both halves of loaf.
- Place both halves on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.