What We're Reading
May 18, 2011 3:14 pm
A survey of food and drink stories from the Web
- Saveur announces the best food blogs of 2011 - Saveur
- Panera Bread tries and likes 'pay what you can' pricing model - Christian Science Monitor
- Smorgasburg, from the mind of Food Republic Ambassador Eric Demby, is going to launch this weekend for your out-of-door eating pleasure in Brooklyn, NY - Brooklyn Flea
- A great infographic which makes the case to buy local - Food+Tech Connect
- Border patrol foils bologna smuggling attempts - CNN
- Legal penalities for catching catfis by hand - Wall Street Journal
- You can buy yourself a sandwich that has a shelf life of two years - ThinkGeek
- The Washington Post deconstructs craft beer variety packs - Washington Post
- In case you were wondering, eating hemp seeds is completely legal - SeriousEats
- And, finally, we leave you with a video of a cute zombie kitten eating brains. BRAINS! - Boing Boing
Food Republic Newsletter
Know your honshimeiji from your hedgehog?
Vietnamese noodle soup, it’s what’s for breakfast
Become an avocado expert with this handy guide
Southern surf ’n’ turf, on the table fast!
A new take on the purest of American cocktails
It’s what’s for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.