Yellowtail Ceviche Recipe
Ceviche with Yuzu and Jackfruit on Prawn Crackers
The Manhattan Cocktail Classic is not just about crazy drinks, it's about awesome food to be consumed with drinks. For a Campari event at the Lower East Side bar/performance space The Box, both bartender and chef were presented with both a challenge and a muse. The muse? Ms. Padma Lakshmi, Top Chef hostess, star of sultry TV commercials, and author of the cookbook Tangy, Tart, Hot, and Sweet. The challenge? To come up with a cocktail and food pairing that was either tangy, tart, hot, or sweet. Chef Sean Scotese came up with this sweet ceviche to be paired with the classic Negroni.
- Combine all ingredients, except prawn crackers and oil, in bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- Fry prawn crackers in very hot oil until fully puffed.
- Drain on paper towel and reserve until ready to assemble.
- Spoon a small amount of ceviche on to each prawn cracker and serve.
Food Republic Newsletter
Throughout May we will be offering wall-to-wall grilling coverage including grilling tips, gear advice and interviews with immortal Grilling Gods.
Grilling Month Giveaway
All month we're giving away an amazing lineup of grilling-related items. Come back every few days to enter and win.Enter the Contest »