Rosemary Rubbed Rib-Eye Steak Recipe
A quick, easy and delicious steak
Ahh, the revered rib-eye and the aromatic punch of rosemary. This combo is a classic. We love the added flavor aging lends to this beautiful piece of meat. So if you’re lucky enough to live near a butcher who offers aged rib-eye steaks, go for it! If not, no worries, even without age this steak is succulent and worth every cent.
The 7/20: If you have these items in your arsenal, recipes categorized by 7/20 can be made with 7 or fewer additional ingredients in only 20 minutes of active cooking time.
- Heat a grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder.
- Brush the steaks with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the rosemary mixture over each side of the steaks to coat evenly.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Top each with a pat (1 to 2 teaspoons) of butter and serve.