Our original restaurant was called Prima Strada, or “first street” in Italian. When we changed the name to just Prima we took the Strada half of the ironwork sign and hung in over the bar inside the restaurant. So the drink is named The Street in honor of the name of the bar.
For the green apple and tarragon infusion, add 3-4 sprigs of fresh tarragon, bruised with a muddler or wooden spoon to release its flavor, to 2 cups of fresh green apple juice and mix with a teaspoon of agave nectar. Cover tightly and refrigerate until needed.
- 2 ounces Zubrowka bison grass vodka
- 2 ounces green apple and tarragon infusion
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- splash of Club Soda
- 1 sprig tarragon, to garnish
- finely ground cinnamon, to garnish
- Add all ingredients except soda to cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, and shake hard.
- Double strain over new ice in double old fashioned glass.
- Top with splash of club soda.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon and a tarragon sprig.